Amazing!!TMC180

Here I am...A Taiwanese male who stayed in Utrecht, the Nederlands and studies a heavy MBA programme before...Now I moved back to Taipei, Taiwan (maybe it's temporary) but still miss the enjoyable things in Europe and seek for more fun...:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: SHENZHEN, TAIPEI, Netherlands

I am a causal man from Taiwan. Worked in different business area for past few years: logestic, Trading,and Clothing. Not I wanted to but because people's requires. I like traveling, specially the lake in mountain and the beach. It is a good thing to make the live always so popular. However, sometimes being along is also not a bad thing. Keep changing myself to chase the world's pace. I don't have any ambitious. I just want to be a "Better Man"!!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Something you can not control

There are something you will never can control...
Feeling is one of the most...
Once you feel something, it is hard to change your mind again..

There is one sentence came into my mind this morning~
"You are not always the one; and the one will not be always the one."
I don't know why I had this thought...
However, it is quite fit with my feeling this moment~

Most of my friends know, I haven't had feeling to ask any girl to be my girlfriend for almost 5 years...
Or you can say I haven't date a girl seriously at all in the past 5 years.
My friends told me: "It is kind of sick for you not have a girlfriend at all for 5 years."
I told them this: "To date a girl is easy but to find a girl you really want is hard."
They said I am too "picky"!! Which is not the truth...
I just don't like to date a girl that I even don't want to know her...
It's not about pretty or not...It's all about the feeling~

Of course I want to date a girl or even find a girlfriend soon...
But things don't work like that..
Besides, I almost forgot how to date a girl or ask a girl to be my girlfriend already....=.="

Few months ago, I met a friend concidentally.
There was girl there with them...
My first impression about her is that she is different.
Different from other Taiwanese girls I met before.
Full of confident for herself and wouldn't heistate to show her dance.
I was abit surprise that I could meet such kind of girl in Taiwan.
So I paid abit attention on her. She was nice that night...
And that's it...Nothing happend anyway..^^..

This month, I had my first birthday party since I came back to Taiwan!
(I came back only 5 months more anyway..@@)
Lots friends appeared...I had a really good time!!
The girl I mentioned also came to my party...
Again~She was nice that night and also enjoyed the music with the party atmosphere!!
It is so hard to see girl with the personalities of independent and generous in Taiwan.
That makes me curious about her and decide that I want to know her more~

.........Abit long so lets say "TO BE CONTINUED".............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home