Amazing!!TMC180

Here I am...A Taiwanese male who stayed in Utrecht, the Nederlands and studies a heavy MBA programme before...Now I moved back to Taipei, Taiwan (maybe it's temporary) but still miss the enjoyable things in Europe and seek for more fun...:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: SHENZHEN, TAIPEI, Netherlands

I am a causal man from Taiwan. Worked in different business area for past few years: logestic, Trading,and Clothing. Not I wanted to but because people's requires. I like traveling, specially the lake in mountain and the beach. It is a good thing to make the live always so popular. However, sometimes being along is also not a bad thing. Keep changing myself to chase the world's pace. I don't have any ambitious. I just want to be a "Better Man"!!

Friday, July 07, 2006

I am back

I am back...
Back to Taiwan from Holland...
Back to my blog "Amazing!!TMC180"..
Cause of my lazy it's been already 7 months I didn't update anything at all here..
Every time I log in and try to write something but just not in the mood...

Things really change a lot after these days...
I moved back to Taipei and live with my parents for like 5 months already...
Left my second home town "Utrecht"...
It seems like my life is going to be the same before I went to Europe...
Working like hell and boring social life again...
Well, I will try to avoid this happen again.

Most people who live in Asia are taking work or study as a priority thing.
They can sacrifice anything except family to work like hell.
I was one of them before; but I am different now.
(Well, hard to say if I will be one of them again)
The days in Europe I felt like I found myself....The real me.
I realise life has other things more important than hard working.
You need to know what you want to do and what you do care.
Like myself, when I was in Europe (mostly in Utrecht, Nederlands)
I did both work and study for almost 2 years.
However, if I ask myself, what is the most valuable thing I learn during this period of time.
I will tell you it's not about the degree, not about the chance to live abroad, not even about the new knowledge from the study.
What I think the most valuable thing is to meet and have such lot of good friend from many countries.
We live together, have fun together, study or work together.
I learn to face my own feeling..and how to well organise the life...
Balance between work/study and live.
Finally I got the point...There are still many beautiful things you need to explore and enjoy.
Life is already hard enough...All you need to do is give yourself some space and schedule the thing well.Then everything round you will be better and more colourful.

Cheers for all my friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home